Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Making of the Pup Rolf...


I'm also making a little documentary on me making Pup Rolf, so that I can be inspired to make more of this great creation. Pup Rolf is really taking off. I would love to have a dog like him.

Actually, I did, but her name was Maddie and she was the best dog we ever had. So she is really the inspiration to Pup Rolf. Why the name Pup Rolf? Well he's a puppy, learning and exploring and such, and Rolf is named after Rolf Harris, an Illustrator, Musician from Australia, who seems to be better appreciated in the UK, than his home country, so why not name him after the legend that is Rolf Harris.

By the way the picture is screen shot of a scene from the first episode.

Cheers
Kel

No comments:

Reading Kellie

Reading Kellie
Read for Pleasure